Promoting Your Club
Any switched on club knows that you need to get your message out there to attract new members.
People need to know what you do, when and where you meet. They need to feel welcome to come along and give your club a try.
Why should you raise your profile?
- To attract new members and volunteers
- To boost morale among members
- Support from decision makers such as AMs and councillors
- To help source funding and sponsorship
- To attract people from all backgrounds
This section covers everything from hitting the headlines to creating your own website to social media.
Take a look at an inclusive marketing guidance document produced by Tom Rogers, Disability Sport Officer, Anglesey.