Sport Wales offers a range of Sports Coach UK Coaching Workshops for clubs, governing bodies and other organisations to develop their coaches and volunteer workforce.
This page provides useful information on how your coaches and volunteers can undertake CPD training at pre-arranged workshops or you can organise your own event. Please use the resources available to answer any questions you have.
If you are looking for CPD opportunities for your coaches and volunteers, please look at our events calendar to view workshops taking place throughout Wales. To book onto one of these course you must contact the named organiser for the event selected.
Arrange your own workshop
If you have a large number of coaches and volunteers that require CPD training, why not book your own workshop? All you need to do is set the date and venue for your workshop and contact Sport Wales who can help with finding a local tutor for your course.
To book your own bespoke workshop:
- Set preferred date and venue
- Complete and submit the workshop booking form
- Complete and send the venue checklist if the venue has not been used previously
- Sport Wales will allocate a tutor and send confirmation of booking
- Sport Wales will contact the organiser prior to the workshop to check resource requirements and will send certificates in advance.
- On completion of the workshop the tutor will issue certificates to candidates and send the register and evaluation forms back to Sport Wales.
For workshop bookings in South, Mid & West Wales please send booking forms to: email@example.com
For workshop bookings in North Wales (Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd & Wrexham) please send booking forms to:
Samantha White: firstname.lastname@example.org